You need to setup key account information in order to receive payments via Storefront. It is primary that you have the information on your account as it is one major step towards listing completion.
How do I setup my account to receive payments?
1. Login to your Storefront account.
2. Click on "Account" in the top right corner as shown in the image below.
3. Then click on "Manage Account" in the top right corner under the "Account" setting options as shown below.
4. Click on "Payout Preferences" to move to the next step. (https://www.thestorefront.com/account/payout_methods)
5. Click on "Complete your information now" to move to the next step.
6. Now every field with a * needs to be filled out.
**Legal name (no nicknames, and it must match the spelling on-file with the tax authority), Valid home address for this individual as reported to a tax authority (cannot be the same as the company address), Tax ID and last 4 of your SSN.**
7. Once the "Company Information" are filled out, you click on "Add New Payout Account" to move to the next step. (https://www.thestorefront.com/account/payout_methods/new/)
8. The following window is the last step for you to finalize your payment information to receive payments via Storefront.
Account number + routing number.
Feel free to reach out to email@example.com if you have anymore questions.