Do I need insurance?

Insurance, CGL, coverage

Julien avatar
Written by Julien
Updated over a week ago

To operate out of a retail space, you should have Commercial General Liability (CGL) insurance. For private events, host insurance is recommended. Some event venues may have insurance that covers renters -- feel free to ask listing owners about that. For shorter events, a listing owner may allow you to occupy the space without obtaining or providing proof of insurance. This is at the listing owner’s discretion.

Did this answer your question?