All Collections
Book your space
Do I need to sign a contract?
Do I need to sign a contract?

Contract, lease, license, agreement

Julien avatar
Written by Julien
Updated over a week ago

You may need to sign an agreement (such as a lease or license agreement) to book your space. This is up to the listing owner, but it often depends on the length of your pop-up or event (it’s strongly recommended for events lasting longer than a week). A listing owner may choose to use Storefront’s Standard License Agreement, or they may ask you to sign a custom lease or license agreement.

Did this answer your question?