What if I need a permit?

Permit, alcohol, TPA

Julien avatar
Written by Julien
Updated over a week ago

Some types of events and commercial uses require a special permit from your local government. These are the most common:

  • Sale of alcohol.

  • Events with large numbers of people.

  • Events that need to use street or sidewalk space (e.g. for large lines).

  • Filming.

There are a variety of other activities that might require a permit — check out our Commonly Restricted Uses Policy and check with your local government to ensure that your event doesn’t need a permit.

If your event does need a permit, you’ll need help getting one. Storefront does not handle permitting as part of our services, but our partners in certain metropolitan areas do. For more information, send an email to support@thestorefront.com.

Did this answer your question?