How to Add a Payment Method As the Renter
1. Make sure you are logged into your Storefront profile. Select the profile photo on the top right corner of the homepage to view the Account Settings section of your profile. Learn more about the service fees to rent a space here.
2. Once you click your profile photo it will show a drop-down menu. One the options to select is Account Settings. Select this link.
3. Once you click the Settings link, it will take you to a page where you are given the option to edit account or view payment methods. Select the link that says Payment Method.
4. Next, you are taken to a page where you can add your preferred method of payment.
5. Click on the Credit Card box if you want to pay by credit card. You will be directed to a page where you can enter your credit card information. After you have filled out all of the required fields click “Add Credit/Debit Card”
6. Click on the Bank Account box if you want to pay by bank account. You will be directed to a page where you can enter your bank account information.
7. Once you have submitted your bank account information a box will pop-up confirming that your bank account information has been submitted.
Please note that you will need to verify ownership before you can use a bank account to pay for a booking. You will see 2 small microdeposits in your bank account in 1-2 business days.
Once you receive the micro-deposits click on Your Payment Methods.
Next, you can enter the 2 micro-deposit amounts in the boxes that say Amount 1 and Amount 2.
Once you have entered the 2 micro-deposit amounts click Very Bank Account. Congratulations, your bank account is now verified!
Did you find this article helpful?